Post Construction Cleanup
Rough Cleaning | Final Cleaning | Touch Up Cleaning | Windows Cleaning | Tile Floor Scrubbing
A construction site is a messy site. When the final crew leaves the job, someone needs to be there to clean the building contractors' mess and debris that's left behind. That's when you call Glow Cleaning Plus LLC! Glow Cleaning Plus LLC is the leading post-construction cleanup contractor since 2000. We service a broad range of clients, in all aspects of post-construction cleaning. At Glow Cleaning Plus LLC, we use state of the art equipment and top quality, environmentally friendly products to ensure you the best post-construction cleaning experience.
Call for a FREE Quote
Glow Cleaning Plus LLC's Post Construction Cleanup Services
The experts at Glow Cleaning Plus LLC can take care of any cleaning you need to be done after construction, including,
- Removal of all leftover debris
- Washing all surfaces - floors and walls
- Stain removal from any or all surfaces
- Window cleaning - including the window sills and frames
- Dust removal from pipes, light fixtures, ductwork, etc
- Floor cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
Why Choose Glow Cleaning Plus LLC for Your Post Construction Cleanup?
Our experienced staff and trained technicians are equipped to handle all your post construction cleaning needs, no matter how large or small the job, at very affordable rates.
- Highly skilled staff - All of our staff at Glow Cleaning Plus LLC are trained and experienced in all aspects of the post-construction cleanup.
- Grade A products - We use only top of the line products which are environmentally safe, yet effective enough to leave your site spotless.
- Superior customer service - We won't be satisfied with the work we've completed until you're satisfied!
- Affordable - At Glow Cleaning Plus LLC, we understand the value of a dollar, and that's why we want every dollar you spend to be worthwhile and not a penny more.
For superior post construction cleaning services, call Glow Cleaning Plus LLC.
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.